8 Questions To Discuss In Your Research Paper On Racism Today
In our world today, there are lots of issues that we busy ourselves with. While some of these issues are mild and general, there are some others that are a lot more interesting, colorful and even controversial. One of these topics is racism. It is studied by many students in various institutions across the globe. For these people, some of the tasks they have to face are the eight questions to discuss in your research paper on racism today. These are as follows:
- Why are humans racist? This is one question that has been bothering many academicians, researchers, and scientists for years. It is also a very veritable topic of research for many students and learners.
- Is there any racism in animals? This will definitely be of interest to not a few students. We need to know if there has been any correlation between animal behavior and racist or discriminatory tendencies.
- What are the consequences of racism? This act has led to civil wars that engulfed entire nations and countries. But this is not just the only consequence of this act that many find disturbing. It has also led to civil disturbances, arson, and even other criminal activities.
- Can we ever get rid of racist behaviors? Much of the war and strife that we have in the world today stems from this act and behavior. Many people envisage the world without this character, but the big question remains: can we ever get rid of this behavior? This is a question that is definitely worth exploring.
- What is the history of racism? This phenomenon did not just appear in our modern society today. It has its own history and by shedding more light on its history, we tend to have a much better comprehension of the issue at hand.
- Which country has the highest racist behavior? The level or incidence of this act varies from nation to nation. Social researchers have thought it wise of them to focus on these trends about each nation.
- Is there any genetic basis for racist attitude? This will qualify as one of the most profound questions in science.
- What is the effect of racist subjects on the economy? Any economist or social researcher will also find this intriguing.
This phenomenon varies in its influence across the globe but studying it will hopefully allow us to know how to control and probably eradicate it.