List Of 20 Research Paper Topics About The Music Industry
There are many topics you can write about in the music industry, but if you pick something you don’t like doing then you will have a hard time. So it would be in your best interests to pick something that you know you will enjoy, since this will boost productivity. Also, this way you won’t have to do as much research, since the chances are you will pick something you already know about. So with that thought in mind here is a list of 20 research paper topics about the music industry.
- What is your favorite type of music?
- Has music changed since the 1990s?
- Music that is used in films
- In your opinion what is the best genre of music?
- The most famous composers of human history
- The complete history of the most popular instruments
- Why is music so important in our culture
- Who is your favorite artist and why?
- Why is music so important in our society?
- How would you explain music to a death person?
- What is music?
- Why do different cultures have different types of music?
- Why do countries have a national anthem?
- Is it worth it to learn the guitar?
- The complete history of the piano
- The affects music has on the human brain
- Why does music calm or hype us? What is the science behind it
- Why do people like listening to opera?
- What is your most favorite song and why?
- Did they have music in the middle ages, and what genre was it?
Well, here are just a few titles that you can use yourself, just pick something that you already know about. This way you won’t have to do as much research, since you will have the necessary amount of knowledge. Unless you want to learn something new then you can pick a subject that you completely have no information about, but you will have to do a lot of research to get a good grade.
Also, you can pick something that would be interesting for your teacher, since this can improve your chances of getting a good grade. Plus, you might not have to do as much work to make them give you a good grade.